Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

3ds Max House

For my next assignment at college using the skills that we have been taught in class, we have to create our dream house. With such a flexible brief set, a 'dream house' could literally entail anything, so in depth planning is definately in order of which I have started.

I have the ground floor planned out, with more detail about where the main objects will go (television, appliances etc.). All there is left to do planning wise is really create the plan for the first floor and decide on the measurements to use in 3ds Max. The measurements will have to be realistic as I will be using photometric lighting, meaning that the lights will relate to the power of real bulbs.

The design of my house is quite open plan, the kitchen will be slightly raised and there will be no walls between the kitchen, dining area and living room.

I will be updating this blog as I progress further with the house, by finidhing the planning stage and actually start with 3ds Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment